Passive Wealth Booster Review – What is Passive Wealth Booster and how does it work? Can you have quality traffic with Passive Wealth Booster? Read here!
Passive Wealth Booster Review
Products: Paid Traffic Source, SEO Training
Price: Free to Register, Premium Upgrade – $5, Ad Position – $10.
Owner: Alex Robinson & Daniel Edwin
Suitable for: None
Overview: Passive Wealth Booster sells cyclic Ad Positions and claimed that your $10 Ad Positions can make you $220 over and over again.
You have to upgrade and buy Ad Position for ad credits. Ads Position will let you post your ads within Passive Wealth Booster’s Website and earn money at the same time.
In reality, Passive Wealth Booster is a Ponzi Scheme hidden behind a mask of Ad Positions.
Passive Wealth Booster Review – How does it work?
Passive Wealth Booster is a Paid Advertising platform with cyclic feature newly incepted in mid-2015.
As an Affiliate Marketer, this is the first time I come across such a platform and was intrigued by how it works. I spend some time researching and figuring out what actually this Passive Wealth Booster is all about.
And I finally get it.
The basic principle is “Forced Straight Line Cycler“.
The working sequence is as follow,
- You must pay a one-time $5 upgrade fee to participate in this Cycler.
- You purchase an Ad Position that cost $10.
- Your Ad Position is inserted into the feeder line “Line 1“.
The following are the feeder lines of Passive Wealth Booster. There are 3 lines.
Passive Wealth Booster Review – How the Lines work?
Now, imagine you are at a conveyor belt Sushi Restaurant.
The Sushis are placed on the conveyor one after another by the chef as the conveyor belt move around at the bar counters. Each Sushi placed on the conveyor belt are moved forward.
Using this analogy, you can understand here how the lines work easily.
How Lines Work?
- Each new Ad position bought by members is equivalent to each Sushi placed on the conveyor belt. It gets pushed forward.
- After your Ad position is placed on Line 1, you must wait for 2 Ad positions to be added to the line after you. (It could be new members bought the positions or the delayed repurchases by existing members.)
- When you reached the end of Line 1. You get $20, but not into your cash wallet.
- This $20 is used to purchase an Ad position for Line 2 automatically by the system. (Your Sushi is picked up and placed on Conveyor belt #2)
- Once you are on Line 2, you must wait for 5 Ad positions reaching Line 2 in the same way as you to push you forward to the end.
- When you reached the end of Line 2. You get $60, but you only get to keep $20 in your cash wallet.
- The remaining $40 will be used to purchase an Ad position for Line 3 automatically by the system. (Your Sushi is picked up and placed on Conveyor belt #3)
- On Line 3, you must wait for 5 Ad Positions from Line 2 reaching Line 3 in the same way as you to push you forward to the end.
- At this point, you are at the end of Line 3. You get $200, but you only get to keep $120 in your cash wallet.
- The remaining $80 will be used to delayed purchase a $10 Ad position weekly to be inserted onto Line 1 automatically by the system. (Your 1 Sushi had miraculously become 8 Sushi now and each is placed on Conveyor belt #1 weekly to push other’s sushi forward).
- This is done to ensure that the cycler keeps running consistently and people who come in late are also able to cycle as their positions move up in the line by the delayed re-entries added every week.
Sound convincing right?
Also, note that effectively you are earning $140 ONLY with one Ad Position. The rest of the money are put back into the line system.
Passive Wealth Booster Review – Referral Commission.
The other way to earn at Passive Wealth Booster is by referring others to it.
The compensation is as follow, you earn
- 10% on each position that your direct referrals buy.
- $9 for each position cycled by your Level 1 referrals
- $7 for each position cycled by your Level 2 referrals.
- $4 for each position cycled by your Level 3 referrals.
- They will also be holding referral contests from time to time, awarding you with cash bonuses for sponsoring others.
Passive Wealth Booster Review – No Refund.
Let’s hear what Passive Wealth Booster says about Refund at its FAQ Page.
Q: Do you offer refund?
A: Absolutely not. When you purchase ad position(s) you are purchasing quality advertising in a form of banner and text ad credits which are instantly received each time you make a purchase. Plus we provide you with quality video training on SEO, keyword research, forum and blog commenting, the value of which is more than 500$ in the market. The earnings on each ad position is only a bonus and is NOT guaranteed.
Your purchase of ad positions in Passivewealthbooster.com is not investments or deposits of any kind. The earnings is only a bonus. All ad positions purchased are non-refundable.
(Note: The earnings on each ad position is only a bonus and is NOT guaranteed.)
You should be clear by now that Passive Wealth Booster is not an Investment too.
Passive Wealth Booster Review – Terms and Disclaimers
This is where everyone missed when they are too engross with the sales pitch. I highly recommend you take a few minutes to read them to be sure of what you are getting into.
Terms and Conditions
Passive Wealth Booster Review – My Personal Take
#1 Ponzi Scheme
Isn’t it obvious to you that in order for you to earn money, you need new money to be injected into the system?
Do people really purchase the Ad Positions for the sake of Advertising and Internet Marketing Training?
Take a look at the ads on Passive Wealth Booster’s home page.
All the advertisement is about Passive Wealth Booster itself?
Has no one even placed a Text Ad since it was launched?
Or were they just after the money?
#2 Low Payout
While I am writing this review, I got this from the home page.
Launch date is at 00 00 0000. The Countdown Clock is over? or is there a bug?
- Upgrades are approx 25%.
- Payouts are approx 18% of total purchase.
Total Payouts $10920.15 divided by 841 equally, each upgraded member on average earns approx $12!
#3 Paypal does not support its payment.
Paypal is well known to reject companies who has a potential to becoming a fraud.
The most recent high-profile saga is the freezing of funds at Traffic Monsoon due to breach in Paypal’s T&C.
Yup, I will never join Passive Wealth Booster.
Passive Wealth Booster Review – Alternate Passive Income.
I started my Affiliate Marketing business in 2014 and learned how to generate traffics (free or paid) to my website from Wealthy Affiliate.
It is where I learned how to build a Successful Online Affiliate Marketing Business right from the fundamentals.
The best thing about Wealthy Affiliate is that I could start learning how to build my Online Business Passive Income with ZERO prior knowledge on Affiliate Marketing and how to generate traffics.
Wealthy Affiliate will train you how to generate targeted traffics to your own specific niche.
Not only that it comes with complete Keyword tools and Website building and hosting suite, Wealthy Affiliate comes with live support and helps from the owners and the community.
You can even test-drive it first with FREE* Starter Membership in the next few minutes!
I have written a comprehensive Wealthy Affiliate Review and perhaps you can find out more from there.
Passive Wealth Booster Review – Final Verdict
Passive Wealth Booster
Owner: Intermark Services NZ Limited
I rated Passive Wealth Booster 1.o stars because I think it is a Ponzi Scheme hiding behind the mask of Advertising Credits and some basic Internet Marketing training.
When the new Ad Positions dries up, no one is going to get paid, the scheme collapsed and the owners gone by then.
Wishing you the best!
*Please note that some countries are not able to join as FREE Starter Members due to Wealthy Affiliate University’s Anti-SPAM policy.
Thanks for the review of Passive Wealth Booster,I now know that it is basically a Ponzi scheme. I have had quite a few of my readers asking me about that program.
I can definitely inform them and educate them thanks to you. I really appreciate your review,thanks for sharing.
You are most welcome! I am glad that this article has created values for you.
Hope you will visit my site more often. 🙂
Wishing you the best!