Do you know how to backup WordPress Site? There is a very simple tool which I used to backup my WordPress Sites. Let me show you how!
How To Backup WordPress Site?
Hi there, Edmund here.
Today I am going to introduce a fantastic tool for backing up your WordPress Site!
Why do you need to backup your WordPress site?
- In case your WordPress website host breakdown and lost all its data. (This will be very rare if you host your WordPress websites at reputable host.)
- In case you wish to migrate your WordPress websites to another host.
- To have a peace of mind that your hard work invested on WordPress websites will not be lost overnight.
The tool I am going to introduce to you is ManageWP.
I’ll share with you the simple step-by-step instruction of backing up your WordPress websites next.
How To Backup WordPress Site? – Step 1
Install ManageWP plugin at your WordPress website.
- Click the [Plugins] tab on your Dashboard side menu.
- Click on [Add New] button located at the top left.
- Type “ManageWP” at the search bar and hit enter.
- Click the [Install Now].
- After installation is completed, click [Activate].
How To Backup WordPress Site? – Step 2
Create a free-trial ManageWP account.
- Enter your email and follow the instructions. Click the [TRY IT FOR FREE] below to go to the home page.
How To Backup WordPress Site? – Step 3
Create a backup task.
- Click on the [Backups] tab at the top menu.
- Create the backup task.
- Select your backup destination.
- After creating the backup task, click [Run now] to create your first backup.
That’s it! You have successfully created a backup for your WordPress site!
ManageWP will backup regularly based on your backup task from now on. Peace of mind.
You can repeat the process for your other WordPress sites.
How To Backup WordPress Site? – Step 4
Sign up a regular plan.
After the trial period ends, you could consider to upgrading ManageWP’s regular plan.
ManageWP price is really affordable and caters for every individual’s need.
Moreover, you can enjoy great savings if you signed up for annual or biennial plans.
But this is totally up to you. 🙂
I hoped that this post will help you understand how to create a backup for your WordPress site.
Please share this to your friends if you find ManageWP useful.
Last but not least, I wish you success in your Online Business!