Iguana Biz Review – What is Iguana Biz and how does it work? Can you make money with Iguana Biz? Legit or Scam? Read this review now!
Iguana Biz Review
Products: Online Business Training, Travel Savings, and Prescription Drug Savings MLM
Price: $33/mth – Phase 1, $66/mth – Phase 2 (Both Phase 1 and Phase 2 have annual admin fees of $20)
Suitable for: Best to avoid.
Overview: Iguana Biz is a Multi-Level-Marketing company started in 2016. It has a weird combination of products ranging from Online Business Training, Travel Savings to Prescription Drug Savings.
Iguana Biz has a forced 3×3 matrix compensation plan. It claims that you can earn a monthly $510 when you filled up your 3×3 matrix. Will it work?
Iguana Biz Review – What is it all about?
Iguana Biz is basically an MLM business opportunity. What a strange name I thought!
After reading though Iguana Biz’s homepage then I realized how this name was derived.
Ah-ha, so there was this story of an Iguana, a Gator, and a Gecko. 🙂
I still find the name quite funny and totally not related to the products at Iguana Biz at all.
There are definitely no Iguana’s related products. lol.
Anyway, the underlying products that Iguana Biz promotes are as follow:
- Complete Marketing System
- Home Study Guide
- Savings Unlimited Travel Card
- Opportunity seeking Leads
- Marketing Material
- Business Center
- “Live” Full-Time Customer Service
- Training Sessions
The products are divided into 2 phases.
Let’s take a look at them individually.
Iguana Biz Review – Phase 1 Products
#1 Global Success Marketing System
The core features of Iguana Biz’s Global Success Marketing System consists of the following:
- Quick Set Up – Enter your details and a pre-made capture page will be created for you.
- Brand Yourself – You can create your own capture page, banners, auto-responder messages with this tool.
- Ad Tracker – You are able to track your ad campaign with this tool.
- Contact Manager – This tool is for you to manage your business contact for follow up and call backs.
- Advertising Resource Center – List of advertising places where you can place/buy your ads.
- Templates – For creating your marketing campaign with a simple point and click.
#2 E-Book Library
This library consists of e-books with subjects such as business, marketing or planning financial future. These e-books are downloadable and new ones will be added monthly.
#3 Home Study Guide
This guide is to help you document your business in a neat fashion so that you are aware of your business at your fingertips.
This guide consists of:
- Daily Activity Logs
- Weekly Planner
- Monthly Accounting Center
- Income Journal
- Budget Planner
- Tax Information
- Self-Improvement Analysis
- Record Keeping
- Map To Success
Iguana Biz Review – Phase 2 Products
#1 Savings Unlimited Travel Card
With this card, you are able to enjoy travel discounts booked through Iguana Biz.
The key benefits of this travel card are:
- Below Rack Rate Pricing
- Blackout Dates – None
- Booking Fees – None
- Maintenence Fees – None
- Ownership Cost – None
- Experienced Travel Agent
#2 Prescription Drug Card
“With this card, you could save up to 75% prescription at over 65,000 pharmacies. You will receive discounts on Dental Care, Vision Care, Hearing Care, Diabetic Supplies and Lab & Imaging Test.” – Iguana Biz
Note: There was no mention whether this card can be used Worldwide.
Iguana Biz Review – Compensation Plan
Let’s take a look at the forced 3×3 matrix compensation plan.
The Phase 1 and Phase 2 compensation plans are the same.
You can have only 3 direct members below you. If you are able to recruit more, you have to place your 4th referrals onwards below your 3 direct members.
In a way, you are helping your members.
Also, this goes maximum 3 level down only.
Once you complete this matrix of 39 active paying members, your monthly income will be $510.
There is also a 100% Matching Overriding Commissions.
Provided, you and your referral (anyone within your 39 members in the matrix) has full active paying members in both your and your referral’s 3×3 matrix.
Please note the following Terms published at Iguana Biz’s T&C Page.
Commissions are run on the last day of each month and commissions are paid out on or before the 15th of each month for Phase 1. Commissions are run on the 15th of each month and commissions are paid out on or before the 30th of each month for Phase 2.
They are calculated in the following format:
- When a member/rep earns $33.00 or more in commissions the software will deduct the $33.00 from those commissions to pay for the next month membership.
- You must have a total of $43 in earned commissions as a Phase 1 Member to receive a commission payment
- You must have a total of $76 in earned commissions as a Phase 2 Member to receive a commission payment
- There is a $5.00 processing fee for each commission payment check/transfer
- In order for commissions to be paid to Members living outside the US a Solid Trust Pay account is required.
Iguana Biz Review – How must does it cost?
Now you know what is Iguana Biz all about, let’s look at the cost of the phases.
Phase 1 – $33/mth
Phase 2 – $66/mth
Admin Fees – $20/year (Applies to both Phase 1 and Phase 2)
I strongly recommend you to read the full Terms and Conditions here before joining Iguana Biz.
Iguana Biz Review – My Personal Take
Being an experienced MLM marketer before, I will avoid Iguana Biz knowing that MLM is not a simple business model as many have thought. There is no get rich quick without effort and hard work.
You have to build your 3×3 matrix team from scratch learning from the Business Marketing Training and tools provided.
You have to ask yourself these questions,
- How do you market Iguana Biz?
- Who is your potential customer?
- How to recruit your member?
- Are you going to make cold calls to strangers or “SPAM” your social account?
- How to build a website that generates traffic?
- Do you think Google will rank your landing page if everyone uses the same template?
- How to motivate your member to stay active so that you can have a fully active 3×3 matrix?
- Have the products benefited you so much that you cannot stop telling others about it?
- Who do you go to when you are stuck or feeling down?
- Is your sponsor there to guide and help you?
- And after all the hard work, you are earning only $510/mth max from the 3×3 matrix?
I know, because I have been there and done that.
I had spent $1000s on MLM products and even experienced recruiting before and I did countless presentations.
Let me tell you, it is not easy to face rejections from your loved ones and close friends.
Moreover, people will give up easily when they expect to see a fast income but when it did not happen.
Iguana Biz Phase 1 cost only $53 to start.
It is not so painful for anyone who gave up after one month when they do not see the money coming in, isn’t it?
You see where I am coming from?
Thus, Iguana Biz is definitely not what I want to use to achieve my Passive Income and Financial Success.
Iguana Biz Review – Passive Income Alternative
I started my Affiliate Marketing business in 2014 and never looked back since.
Wealthy Affiliate is where I learned how to build a Successful Online Affiliate Marketing Business right from the fundamentals.
The best thing about Wealthy Affiliate is that I could start learning how to build my Online Business Passive Income with ZERO prior knowledge on Affiliate Marketing.
Not only that it comes with complete tools and Website building and hosting suite, Wealthy Affiliate comes with live support and help from the owners and the community.
It’s also an all-in-one platform with a fixed monthly fee, and you do not have to worry about other operation costs.
You can even test-drive it first with FREE* Starter Membership in the next few minutes!
I have written a comprehensive Wealthy Affiliate Review and perhaps you can find out more from there.
Iguana Biz Review – Final Verdict
Owner:Jeremy Rush, Michael Bloom
I rated Iguana Biz 1.0 stars because at least it has some valuable training and tools for its members to promote it.
Other than that, I do not see much value in the travel savings and prescription drug savings.
How often do you travel or how often are you sick?
It may only work for someone who is desperate for Money and Success.
By hook or by crook, he/she will find and entice member to stay in his/her 3×3 matrix even though the products never benefited him/her much.
He/She will work very hard and even to the extra mile to help his member to fill up their matrix too because he/she wants to earn the 100% Matching Overriding Commissions.
He/She will never give up despite facing tonnes of rejections from loved ones and friends avoiding him/her.
So, are you the One?
Wishing you the best!
*Please note that some countries are not able to join as FREE Starter Members due to Wealthy Affiliate University’s Anti-SPAM policy.