Udimi Review – What is Udimi and how does it work? Can you have quality traffic with Udimi? Read this Udimi review.
Products: Paid Solo Emails
Price: Free to Register, Prime Member – $14.95/mth
Owner: Internet Overseas Services, LP.
Suitable for: Online Marketers who wish to use Solo Emails.
Overview: Udimi is a paid Solo Email Ads service manager. At Udimi, you are able to find sellers with a large subscription list to help you send your swipe Email to their list at a cost per click.
You have to find the seller whose subscription list match your niche and pay him/her for clicks in advance. They will deliver your email on a chosen date.
Udimi Review – How does it work?
According to Udimi,
“Udimi is an Online Manager to handle email solo ads. Udimi acts as a reseller of traffic from a number of suppliers. Unlike other advertising agencies, our buyers can pick a supplier themselves. Udimi buys the traffic from selected supplier filters it via own in-house click filtering engine and sells to the buyer.” – Udimi.com
- Udimi’s suppliers are the registered sellers with an email list. (Some are verified by Udimi, some are not.)
- You are the buyer who pays the seller who is willing to send your swipe email ad to their list at a cost per click.
- Udimi will earn a service fee from the seller and buyer.
- Buyer can also select specific filter at a cost per click, paying to Udimi for their filter technology.
Udimi Review – How to buy solo Email ad Clicks?
#1 Find Sellers or Look for Solo Deals.
Once you logged-in to your account, you’ll find 2 links at the top menu bar where you can find sellers.
Find Sellers – Allows you to filter seller according to your criteria.
- This Week – Which day you want to send your email.
- Any Clicks – You can select clicks amount that you want.
- Any Price – You can select the cost per click that is within your budget.
- Any Rating – Rating of Sellers.
- Any Niche – Filter sellers who are in the same niche as you.
- Sort By Score – Filter sellers based on price movement, accept time and their scores.
- Exclude – You can exclude sellers you do not wish to see, eg. sellers who have not logged-in for some time.
- Name – You can search sellers by their name.
Examples of my filtered search result,
Solo Deals – Sellers giving discounts are displayed here.
#2 Sellers Stats, Profile, and Reviews
The next important step is to look at the seller’stats and read their reviews.
What do the little symbols beside the seller’s name mean?
- Crown – Prime member of Udimi.
- Checkmark – Verified list size.
- Thunder Bolt – Accepts orders fast.
- Star – Bought promoted status.
What do the stats on the right mean?
- Top – Number of ratings positive and negative.
- Middle – Price per click with base filters.
- Bottom – Number of sales this seller delivered to buyers recently (not total number).
Try to contact the seller and share with them more about your product.
#3 Input your Preference
Next is to select your preference for your Email swipe.
- Date – The date where Swipe Email is to be sent.
- Clicks – Number of clicks you want.
- Filters –
- T1 Only: 10¢ – Tier 1 countries are wealthiest countries of the world. E.g US, Canada, Singapore, etc.
- No mobile: 15¢ – Visitors from mobile devices will be filtered out.
- No proxy: 15¢ – Visitors who use a transparent proxy will be filtered out.
- No web: 2¢ – Visitors who came from a website will be filtered out.
- Swipe – Enter your Email Swipe details.
Then click [Add To Cart] to make payment through PayPal or credit card.
I ordered 50 clicks at $0.44/click.
The total should be $22.00. However, there is an additional $3.00.
A final total of $25.00 is shown here.
I tried to change my order to 100 clicks, the final total amount is $47.00.
I am assuming that there is a $3.00 service fee added to the total order amount.
(The service fee is not mentioned clearly anywhere at Udimi Website.)
Udimi Review – How to sell solo Email ad Clicks?
I am not a seller at Udimi yet, so I will not elaborate on this here.
Instead, you can click on the link here:
Udimi Review – What is the Prime Account?
You can upgrade to Udimi prime account for additional features such as follow.
- Unlimited Optin & Sale Tracking.
- Click heat maps, attention heat maps, time spent on site.
- Click videos.
- Free 12 months access to SoloCalendar.com ($360 value).
- Unlimited click statistics storage.
- Advanced filtering of the traffic.
- Prime mark on your account.
- Priority support.
The cost of the Prime upgrade is $14.95/mth.
However, this is optional.
You do not need to be a Prime member to buy or sell Solo Email Ad clicks.
Udimi Review – Terms of Service
This is where most people missed out because it is in small print and located right at the bottom of Udimi’s home page.
I recommend that you read the Terms of Service carefully before you decide to buy/sell solo Email Ad clicks.
Especially on the section “High risk and not allowed business types on Udimi“.
Click to Read > Udimi Terms of Service.
Udimi Review – My Personal Take
Personally, I think Udimi is a great platform for Solo Email Ads Seller and Buyer comes together to trade Solo Email Ad Clicks.
There are many positive testimonial and reviews inside and outside of Udimi.
Some sellers are very generous and over delivers click up to 30% more than originally ordered.
You have to do you due diligence to communicate with the Seller to tell them more about your product and whether they have promoted it before.
This is because Sellers can reject your order, and some will not be very polite to reject straight at your face.
From Udimi, rejection reasons could due to
- Seller already emailed the same offer too many times and won’t be able to produce a quality result for you.
- Seller sold too much and is overbooked at the moment.
- Seller has some technical problems and won’t be able to mail your offer.
- Your swipe is not well-written.
- Your site has bugs, mistakes or other critical flaws.
I also think that Udimi could be more transparent with their service fee. The service fee amount for sellers and buyers are not stated anywhere in the member’s area.
I recommend you to explore the [Help] Section when you logged-in to your account too.
Udimi Review – Another Targeted Traffic Alternative
I started my Affiliate Marketing business in 2014 and learned how to generate traffics (free or paid) to my website from Wealthy Affiliate.
It is where I learned how to build a Successful Online Affiliate Marketing Business right from the fundamentals.
The best thing about Wealthy Affiliate is that I could start learning how to build my Online Business Passive Income with ZERO prior knowledge on Affiliate Marketing and how to generate traffics.
Wealthy Affiliate will train you how to generate targeted traffics to your own specific niche.
Not only that it comes with complete Keyword tools and Website building and hosting suite, Wealthy Affiliate comes with live support and helps from the owners and the community.
You can even test-drive it first with FREE* Starter Membership in the next few minutes!
I have written a comprehensive Wealthy Affiliate Review and perhaps you can find out more from there.
Udimi Review – Final Verdict
Owner: Internet Overseas Services, LP.
I rated Udimi 4.0 stars because I believe it provides legitimate Email Solo Ad clicks.
Udimi’s Sellers are carefully vetted by the Udimi Team.
Furthermore, the Sellers are also rated by individual Buyer so that trust could be built.
However, I think Udimi should be more transparent with its service fee to the Sellers and Buyers.
Its web page navigation could be improved too. E.g. the [Logout] button is not located in the top menu.
Wishing you the best!
*Please note that some countries are not able to join as FREE Starter Members due to Wealthy Affiliate University’s Anti-SPAM policy.